Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Summary.

HELLLLO!! I am gonna summarise everything!! Because I have got no pictures to entertain you guys. :DD


  • Woke up in the morn , clean up my room and tidy up my table!
  • Bathe, prepared and meet up with somebody which pisses me off badlyyyyy!
  • Met Baby and AhBee(his bro) at Yishun and headed to Vivo.
  • Wanted to dine in at LJS, but dined in at MAC instead! O.O
  • Hunt for Ah Bee's Men's hoodie but couldnt find any.
  • Londsale hoodie is nice, but a lil too ex.
  • Shopped.
  • Shoooooopped.
  • AND SHOPPED!
  • Baby got himself 2 tees. One from Surfer's Paradise (a basic) and one of it from FOX.
  • Back to Khatib.
  • Bought tea eggs! :DD
  • Saw MR CHIA! That Billy Bong. =.="
  • Rest for an hour.
  • Headed back to Yishun MRT to meet Baby's friend, Andre,Sean and Janelle.
  • Walked around NorthPoint.
  • Sean was.. erm.. scolding somebody! O.O
  • Walked to ChongPang for tao huay session.
  • Slacccked. Slaccccked. And slaaaaaccccked.
  • Sean went home. :)
  • Back to Baby's place together with Janelle, Andre and US.
  • Slack again.
  • Went home around 1am+, only me. The rest ton-ed. :DD

A very long day! And I am very very very tired when I reached Baby's place!!


Anyways, I did enjoyed myself yesterday! Phew~


Today is stay home day with my Dad and Kiki!! :DD


And.... My dad will be cooking chilli crabs and curry todayyy!! Yummmmmm!


BYEBYE!