Sunday, July 20, 2008

Im back!!

YO YO YO YOOO!!


I am on hiatus for almost a week!! Omg! Hahahahaha!! Oh, tomorrow's officially a full whole week of not blogging! :DD


Anyways, life has been great. Misunderstandings solved with Lamlam! Very happy now!! WEEEE!!!!~~



For the previous days I have been...

  • Studying?!?!!! Nah!
  • Eating?!?! YES YES!! Loads. :X
  • Meeting Baby?? YESYEEESSSS!
  • Doing project? HELL YES! Damn!
  • Shitting? Teehee.
  • Urinating? WOOO!
  • Gossiping?!! *hides*
  • Complaining about school? No? A lil. TEEHEE!
  • Stopped *?? NO! DAMN! No money alrdy! T.T
  • SAW ROY,WEI QUAN!! Omg, Become so skinny liao eh?! Lol!! Talked alottttt!
  • Cooooked? YES! With Baby last evening!
Wahahah! There's alot more la! But I have already forgotten what I had been doing! :XX



Anyways, Baby cooked carbonara and aglio olio!! Awesome man! I prefer agio olio! YUMMY! Carbonara is a lil too cheesy for me. I hate cheesy stuffs!





TEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Baby says he's gonna get me a PSP but I rejected. :) SEE! I am such a good gf! BAHAHAHAHAHA!


Shall I or shall I not?


Hmmm...


Ni men zhe xia wang ba dan, chou ji dan! Diu ni ahhhH!! _!_