Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dickhead. :)

Did I mentioned that I freaking lost my thumbdrive with every single details of my project and assignments and pictures and songs and games and counterstrike that I had IN IT?!?!?!?!?!!!! Fuckeranian!




1. Did I fucking lost it?
2. Did I misplaced it?
3. OR SOMEBODY STEALS IT?!




Tell me, which is the least possibility out of the 3 possibilities.




Number 2! NUMBER 2!



How would I freaking lost my thumbdrive WHEN my Ipod earpiece is with me ar? Tell meh lehhhh! I need an answer. I still remember it very clearly that I pluck out my thumbdrive without the safety remove mode lor. There is no freaking way THAT left it behind in the lab because I remembered very very clearly that I cap back the cap and twine the thingy and put it lying tgt with my Ipod earpiece which is in my freaking bag!!!!!



TELL ME LORRRRRR!



Number 1. NUMBER 1!!


If I lost my thumbdrive how come my earpiece is still with me ar? Go use your pea brain to think can?!?!?!?!!! You seeeee!! If lost is lost together one lor. Like both drop out or something and hor, I also never run or what lehh! HOW TO LOSE U TELL ME! I didnt even take it out from my bag after my lesson ended. SO YA LOR!! Ma de.




Number 3. NUMBER FREAKING 3!!!! SAN!!!!!


IF NOT, IT WILL BE SOME BLARDIE BASTARD/BITCH STEALS IT! :((((((((((((((

Took it out from my bag and became the owner of the thumbdrive with my pictures in it. And now, "it" has already started to delete every single thing in my thumbdrive and ZHAN WEI JI YOU. MA DE!!!! Curse your lanjiao drop ok!!! Or if you're a girl, curse your cheebye hole close.

Ok ok, Karma KARMA! I HOPE KARMA BEFALLS ON YOU! _!_




But come to think of it, these possibilities seems like it doesnt tally leh! Then how!!! MY PROJECTTTTT!!!!!! :'(((((((((( I have already finish my WPB project (some editting to be done) and I am already half done with my powerpoint. AND NOW!




EVERYTHING'S GONE! CCB! Freaking pisssssssssssssssssssss.



Heh. Anyway, I think its a blessing in disguise leh~ Hehehehehe. Because my powerpoint project now is wayyyyyyy better than my previous one. AND I HAVE ALREADY FINISH IT LIAO LO~~~~~~ WAHAHAHAHA!



Those who read the first part confirm is "YES! JENNIFER PP IS GONE! WEEE! HOPE SHE FAIL!" right?!?! Then you're soooooo wrong loh! I finish it liao. Neh ni neh ni poo poo! _!_



And I am going to do my WPB project after my PP presentation is over. WAHAHAHAH!



Shitheeaaaaads.



\Q/ cheeeeers!