Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am not feeling well, both physically and mentally. :'(





I am down with UTI. _!_



Was in so much pain in school today. Fuck! And I've been tolerating it for almost a day now. At that point of time, I did not know what to do. Decided to see a doctor after OFA lesson. Took a cab to Baby's house nearby clinic. Need not have to wait because no patient. O.O Was wondering if the doctor is experience anot. -.-"



So, took a urine test and found out that the infection is kinda serious. Doc prescribed me with antibiotic and some pain relieve tabs. Feeling much better after taking the pain reliever. And now.. The pain came back again! :'(



Was crying on the phone while talking to my Sis. Didnt know what to do. So she says that she will be coming home tonight to give me some nutrients. Hopefully I would recover by tonight. I dont want the pain to persist, it makes me tired and painful..



Thanks Baby for rushing me to the clinic and running everywhere to find a female doctor for me. Much loves. :)



So girls, please take good care of yourself. The pain is unbearable while you're urinating. :(


*I dont understand why would I be infected by this! I am always cleaning myself with Carefree daily wash. WTH happen!!*


Maybe the product doesnt suit me. :( Shall change to Vagisil instead.


p/s i am afraid to go to the toilet. :S