Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Joyce!


Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.


Hello all!



Been kinda busy lately and hence there's a lack of updates. :)



Finally weekends are here!!! Omg, I have been awaiting this for a very long time!! :DD



Anways, celebrated Joyce's birthday in school yesterday~~ :D Laughed. Played CS! WOOOOHOOOO!



I've been hooked onto CS and I copied the files to Baby's comp and he was hooked onto CS too! Better than SF! Not lag somemore. SHIIOOOOOK~ When I almost hit 100 kills just now, the server died on me! :( So sadddddddddddddddddddd! Nvm, I shall continue with my pro-ness later. ERK! Hahahahahahaha!


I only find the white choc nice. :X



Birthday Girl and Me! Woooohooooo! Fat fat fatttt!!!! Shitass.



The guy in the middle is called Alexis. Everyone calls him Alex. He is the "Frankenstein look-alike" I am referring to. :X No offence!! But I find him rather cute in his actions la. A compliment! :D



Cut cake lahhh~



The cups I bought her. :)




BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



Btw, I say you say she say WHATTT?!?!



I say SEUHPEHDSWEM IS A SLUTTTTT!! :D



Figure out what I am saying okay?



I HATE the way you look at me. I feel like gorging your eyes out. I think you look nicer without eyes lehhhh!! Wanna try anot?! On Monday I bring spoons to school and gorge your eyeball out to boil soup ok?! Hao bu haoooo?!



HAO LAAAAA! Want to add onion or white pepper to your soup? We cook traditional one ok?



Hehe! _|_ Nah! For you. Dont say I am a baddie. :DD



I think I need 10s of _|_ (this) to stuff to your sai kang (asshole)!



Teeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Shopping tmrw? With? IDK!