Friday, July 4, 2008

Kiki has a hoooodie!

Hello peepos!


I have just transferred pictures on Kiki into my computer!! :DD


Okay, let me be frank. I dont know what to blog about nowadays. Because I have been rushing my project. Lol! I kept doing bit by bit and in the end I drag till today and have not finish whatever that I need to finish! AHHHH! I hope that I will be able to finish everything off by tonight and slaaack and enjoy the last 2 days of my hols!


Good idea eh? LOL!


Oh!! For people who love Kiki, I just upload a video of him giving me his hand! Hahahahahaha!! Suppeeeer adorable! ;) The vid quality suck a lil tho. Sorry about that!


Alright, it will be pictures all the way!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I got a blue hooodie! Kiki also has a blue hooodie! HAHAHAHAHA! Like owner like dogg! :DD Anyways, I bought this hoodie this NewYear for him. Everyone got new clothes Kiki also must have! :DD


Anyways, I miss you so much. Hais..


Gotta go work on my project already!


My target: Finish by today!!!


I die die also must finish by today loh! So that I will be able to meet QQ for the both weekends.


Anyways, QQ today so bad! I wanted to have MCFlurry and QQ said that I cannot have it because .... HAHAHAHAHA!


And I bit QQ's ear today and QQ got angry. :((


Alright, I am off to do my project already!