Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some faith

I've already lost track on so many stuffs. This one in particular that I should not be losing focus nor losing faith.

I cannot remember since when was the last time I chanted. Maybe 1 month back I chanted for my Sis to get into her lifelong dream - an air stewardess. You know, at her age, it will be so difficult to actually pass the first round. But voila! I chanted for her and yes, she got in. The power of sincerity and faith. Yes. I am in no position to comment on this because I haven't been chanting lately. I feel bad. Serious.

Gohonzon has always been helping me to tide through my difficult times few years back. The promises I made has yet to be accomplished. And yet, Gohonzon continue to help me time and time again. I don't know how to show my appreciation towards Gohonzon.

All I know, it helped me a lot and thank you is never enough.

IF you practice faith yet have an attitude of complain, you will destroy your good fortune in direct proportion. Those who are full of complain are not respected by others. From both Buddhist and secular perspectives, their behaviour does not befit a wise or “worthy” person. Everything is determined by oneself, by one’s ichinen, or inner resolution.

I will always keep that in mind.