Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nothing to do!

Reached home and I got nothing to do. So I snap snap snapity snap. Hahahahaha!

Anyway, there is something that I wanna share with you guys. Okay, the purpose of taking photos is.. there's a reason! 

Notice my skin's condition is super bad last year. Take a look!


Okay, that is my Sister. Pretty right! And fucking look my face's condition. Redness, acne and whatnot!! So depwessing. :( And I purposely put the picture big big for you guys to see how jia lat my face was last year! Sigh.. I look at it I feel damn sad for myself. How the fuck will I not even put any make up on and go out with that bloody hideous bare face?! 

Don't tell me I never take care of my face hor! I got leh!!!! I even went to buy those a bit more expensive products to use and knn bluff me. Also no cure one. Tried many other products but also no use. Mask my face also no use. PIMPLE CREAM ALSO NO USE!! EAT MEDICINE ALSO NO USE. :(

You tell me, depwess or not?! Totally lose hope for myself..

So... I decided to be a bit more hardworking. Cleanse, tone and moisturize my face every fucking day.. Remove dead skin from my skin using CURE twice weekly. Anyway, I didn't really mask my face because I fucking lazy. But I am waiting for Ben to bring me go buy the charcoal mask. Then I will do the mask as a weekly routine already.. 

I really wanna share what products I am using here but.. I know I very selfish cuz I know you read my blog. So I don't want to share. Close friends, please do ask me! I guarantee you it is damn bloody good! And after using that product.......


MY FACE GOT BETTER!! (pictures are clickable and zoomable! click to see my face clearly!)

Lim bei swear I did not do anything to both the picture nor did I use my camera's beauty shot!!!! And one more thing! I DID NOT PUT ANY FOUNDATION OR MAKE UP ON MY FACE EXCEPT EYE LINER. My make up face is like that one....


Like no difference like that also. AIYA, I NEVER PUT MAKE UP ON THE 2 SMALL PICTURES JIU DUI LIAO LA! HAHAHAHAHA!

I only adjust the contrast thingy only la. Not like someone edit her photos till face kan phua white like ghost and fake. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eerhem.. My skin is not perfect yet!! And there is still slight redness.. But!! I only used the product for only 2 weeks! The 2nd usage and I can already see a slight difference already! Wa I tell you I am very happy okay!!! I will also very gud luck help Ben improve his skin's condition!

Now no need spend money on this stupid liar products already!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!