Thursday, May 12, 2011

I miss my short short hair.

I've been keeping short hair ever since 2007. And as time goes by, I decided to keep long hair. Now I look back at my short hair pictures, I wanna cut it short again!! Omg, such dilemma. :(


My short hair last year during April/May.


Starting to get longer...


And longer with fringe..


Then I trimmed my hair and with bangs again..


And then my fringe GROW AGAIN!! With longer hair..


Till Dec/Jan period...

TILL NOW MY HAIR CANNOT MAINTAIN ALREADY LOR!

LIKE GRASS AND I VERY ANGRY! SO ITS TIME FOR ME TO CUT.

Really got the urge to cut my hair real short but haiya, Ben don't like it. He wants me to appear weak like those stupid long hair girls. Guys always got weird fetish one lah. Knn. Hais.. I wanna cut my hair like tomboy like that real short leh!!

SO!

Tomorrow me is gonna go down to my hairdresser and snippety snap my hair. Don't care liao. My hair sb cannot maintain and look so fugly liao lor. 

AND! I think those stupid people who comment on my blog are bots. VIRUS ONE. SO DONT CLICK!