Monday, May 30, 2011

Future

I want us to have a better future.
I want us to be able to lead a life of a semi rich.
I want us not fret about money issues.
I want the both of us to always bear the practicality thought on our mind.
I want us not to be some stuck up people who won't help.

I just want the better of the both of us. I'm planning I'm planning. I dislike people to ruin my plans which I set out for the both of us. Like come on.. Who's living in our future?

Us.

I really wanna set out all the plans I planned and make it cone true. But why is everyone trying to ruin it? :( it's not like i didn't thought of what you guys said. I did. But what makes you think that he will be happy? What makes u think that it will make him succeed?

If you are 101% certain, I'm fine. If you're not, just let him make a practical decision will ya?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone