Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Growing up

I really wish not to grow up sometimes. It suck to be growing up and knowing how life is.. that stressful, that fucked up and that humans are the scariest living on Earth.

Been unhappy ever since school re-open. But well, I shan't dwell on it too much cuz things will get better each day, weeks or rather months.

I miss being a child. Being carefree. No fears of exams and failings.

Ask me, why so depress?

No idea. Life just suck too much sometimes that you don't even want to think/talk about it.

When I met Ben, everything seems to be perfect and I can't find means and ways to tell him how sucky it was. But when he's gone, my mind drifted away and I shut myself up and dwell into things that never existed. Maybe it was just something called 'think too much'.

Maybe, maybe. No one ever knows cuz no one even care.