Sunday, May 8, 2011

FTW

FTW has officially become Fuck The Weather. Seriously, the weather is super fucked up these days and it made me effin' sick. It totally spare NO MERCY to us beings man. I can literally "melt" in this kinda weather. Fuck you sun, you deserve to be shot down and be a history from now on. 


Please, I beg, let the weather be cold tomorrow. Okay, no need to be cold but cooling will do. 


AND I WANNA RECOVER FAST!! I'm never this weak one lor. :( 


I wanna go shopping with Ben tomorrow one. :( Go search for his advance birthday present and look at my watch. No surprises for him this year since I always fail till cannot fail. Hopefully he will see something he likes and it will spare me the thinkings. Hahahaha. 


Oh yeah and HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! Even though I always whine about what my mom did but I still love her. Don't know how to tell or show it to her but... Aiya. 


I need to rest. Rest as in watch my Parenthood dramamamamamama. 


Tschüs!


***


Did I mention that I am taking German language classes? YES I AM. Ich bin Frau Ng = I am Miss Ng! 


What else...


Hmmmm... Brain not working very well..


Oh!


Me super looking forward to Ben's birthday because it is gonna be a very special occasion! Tell you guys when 
the date is drawing nearer.