Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sometimes, I really wonder why didn't I have thoughts. People make random thoughts about how's their life, what has been going on and what are they thinking of right now. But why do I always have a blank mind until the weekends arrive when I meet Ben? This is weird. I am actually kinda afraid of this situation right now. Wait a minute, am I saying my own thoughts in this post now? Its weird. This is scaring me. How do I actually portray any thoughts on my mind and sink into deep realisation or conclusion? I think I've got no life that's why I don't have any day to day thoughts of conclusion to be made. But, what makes me think so that people with their own busy life have random conclusion of thoughts to be made? Ok, I am confusing myself right now. But, still, it is scaring me a little because I feel extremely abnormal not having any thoughts on my mind now and then. 

Anyway, Zar is in SG right now. Might be meeting him on Friday for some chillax at some bar. No, it should be will be meeting him because I need to collect something back from him. Ben asked me to plan the outing for the night. Anyone any recommendations on which bar is nice? I don't want Timbre please because I want no live band. Preferably a jazzy kind of music bar, perfect dim and cosy lightings for... making out in the dark, not. Hahahaha.. Nevermind, I'll just go Google it. Or maybe I'll ask my Sis for some recommendations because she has got such a hardcore night life these days.

I just received a notification from Facebook.. Oh, was a message...


Firstly, I mind because you don't have a profile picture of your face (if you're goodlooking maybe I'll give). Secondly, minimum information about you turns me off. Thirdly, I am not a xmm who will give my numbers to people whom I don't even know. Lastly, I think it is pretty disturbing that all your Facebook friends are 90% women. Ahhhhh shit, why do I even accept you as a friend back then? Remove. I don't like people who are straightforward.. Beating about the bush is the game for me. Anyone? I prefer pick up lines to say that I'm pretty/beautiful/lovely/nice/whatsoever because I like people's admiration about me and I will show some appreciation by at least replying you a "Hey there. :) Sorry, I don't give my numbers to strangers. Anyway thanks for the compliment. Take care!" Messages above will be a chop and 100% chop ignored. 

Come on, girls like compliments and admiration. Right?