Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mine did


Did your boyfriend tell you how beautiful you are and always will?
Mine did.

I think every men who has a girlfriend should tell them how beautiful they are and those sweet nothings at least once per week. Who wouldn't love compliments and be appreciated? It just... brighten up your entire day. 

I don't know why I feel so happy today. Maybe because I had my macaroni! But no.. I think it was because of the companion. It made me feel that I am not alone after all these while. I just feel that I got cared by someone who was silently reading my blogpost and asking me "Am I alright". It was... such a simple gesture that made me feel I am wanted. Although I am so afraid of the awkwardness beforehand but everything just falls into place when I met you. This connection with you is something that is indescribable. Thank you so much for asking. Thank you so much for caring. Thank you.