Thursday, October 28, 2010

Luvvvvsad


“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
~Josh Billings

***

I have to admit, this week is such a sucky week. :( I don't know why is it sucky but its just plain sucky. I have to force myself to fit into the surrounding, feel happy. I feel sucky. The food is sucky. Everything is sucky. I hate to feel this way. Maybe I am getting too emotional already. Letting unnecessary thoughts run through my mind and took over my emotions. It was plainly idiotic to feel this way because there's no reason to. :( Damn it. Why am I having this heavy heart? 

Probably... The reason is because Ben cannot book out tomorrow. How fucking sucky this is!! The only day that I always look forward to has been ruined because of some stuffs. :( Damn bloody sad to max. Sigh. I can feel my face being very sad and gloomy. Yes, I can fucking feel it. Nothing can make me happy for now.. Nothing.

Maybe some chill pills to calm myself. I need to.

I need to meet you.. :(