Friday, October 8, 2010

I miss 2009.

I read back my 2009 entries just now. It was full of different emotions. Why is it so mundane now in 2010? :(

Life is so happening back then. What happened? Is it because Ben went NS and life has been so stagnant for me lately? I had my best birthday in year 2009 with Ben. The necklace he gave me was lost, I posted pictures diligently, I took pictures wherever I go.. I think I should really invest in the Samsung cam that I always wanted. He brought me to so many places and brought so much fun into my life. What happened this year?

I've stopped taking pictures.
I've been self indulging in deep thoughts.
I've been fagging too much.
I've not achieve anything yet.
I've been cooping myself up lately.
I've been on a roller coaster ride now and then.
Worst.. I am not happy at all this year.

What's wrong? What is fucking wrong?

Maybe I'll just sort it out with Ben tomorrow. Since he is booking out tomorrow evening.. We'll probably discuss it over dinner/supper.

I want to live my life to the fullest like how I did in 2009. So much fun and laughter.

It is time for some changes before 2010 come to an end. :)

Anyway, I found this picture of my Grandma during her 72nd birthday last year. She's beautiful.


I met her 2 days ago and she's aging so fast. Too fast. She has been always a strong and diligent woman. I've never seen her shed a single tear in my entire 20 years of life. And.. I feel bad. I didn't even take any pictures with her at all.. I think I'll take a few pics with her when she's over at my place next time. Same goes for Mom and Dad. :)