Sunday, October 17, 2010

Samsung

Ben and I are gonna invest ourselves with a camera! The both of us come to an agreement that wherever we go, we'll take pictures together as memories.

Anyway, I've been raving about Samsung camera since last year. It was a tad too expensive that can cost up to SGD500. Depends on where you get it. Hence, I dropped the idea and admire it from afar. Damn sad, I know. But seeing Samsung catching up with technology on digicams and having the awesome function called beauty shot, I guess it is time that I have to own it. What's more? For being such a narcissist, I ought to own it because their selfshot pictures is the best of the best of the best because of the screen in front!

Hopefully I'll saved enough and get it by mid December. Hee! Preparing for Christmas mah!