Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nothing but you



So... I chose this lovely Revlon Colorstay in Toast! I don't know why it is selling so freaking expensive in SG. Sigh. Like 2 times more than US man. But its good stuff so I think it is worth the money. Anyway, I have yet to try it. Maybe I'll play with this lovely later on when I feel like experimenting new eye color. Hehe thank you my dear boyfriend for buying it for me. This is his first time actually allowing me to buy make ups and whats more he's paying for it! He always think that I am wasting my money because I keep buying make ups and all. :( But this is the first time that he actually bought it for me! Heh heh.

I'm gonna catch some ang moh drama now. I am bored to death already!!! GLEE here I come come come~ So many drama to watch when there is such a thing called streaming leh~ 

OH YA I PLAYED L4D2 AND IT IS FREAKING AWESOME LEHZZ. I wanna play again!! Although I suck at it but its so fun! Hahahahahahahahaaaa! I keep almost want to die and the guys keep giving me their health pack. :( Damn pai seh. Heh heh heh.. BABY THIS WEEKEND OKIE?!