Thursday, August 12, 2010

YOG Opening Ceremony Rehearsal


So! I went to the YOG Opening Ceremony yesterday with Terence! Okay.. Terence is actually Ben's brother. Their Sister is performing for YOG and has got free tix to the rehearsal! So I went with Terence to catch the show. Well, starting is rrrrrrreeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy boring and draggy. But when the show started its WOW. Nice! I think its better than NDP's show. Hahahahaaa! I really enjoy it but was feeling really uncomfortable because we're sitting on the poncho because the seat is wet. And what's more? No goodie bag. :( 

You know right! Their goodie bag got this dove thingy that is soooooo pretty and nice! Humph. >:( But its okay! Out of all, I think firedance is the best! Its really like wahh then woooh then omg! Hehe! I was telling Terence that luckily I back out because I think I will cry if the fire hits me. You know, there's no full control over the fire! Overall, its nice! Nice job by all Soka members! Cheeers! :D

Missing Ben. 



Friday fast fast. Can't wait.