Saturday, August 14, 2010

Don't belittle me.

I guess, my title says it all.

This place will never be my private emotions. Sometimes, it is better to write it down in ink.

Give and take is all I need to say. Since you ain't giving, then you shall not receive anything from me in the future. :) As easy as ABC.

Anyway, I'm left with 2 more chapters of Econs and I am done studying! Will continue it tomorrow at Ben's place. Jogging later in the morn with Ben and then out to Cold Storage to get all ingredients for the baked salmon and butter potato! Ben's cooking dinner tomorrow for his family and I. I tell ya his cooking is superb. :) Not trying to brag but you just gotta taste it. He isn't a chef for nothing! Haha!

I'm so lucky to find a man who love, dote and can cook for me! I'm so happy, I'm so glad that I met him.

Alright, goodnight. My mind kept running through those Econs notes even while I'm typing these. Damn scary. So I guess its time for sleep. Ciao!