Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love green.

Met Ben in the evening yesterday. Hehe! The whole morning was spent studying because I reckon we would be home quite late. So decided to forgo the trip to town with Ben and friends. Only met them for dinner and some catching up session. Heh.

Had Yuki Yaki for dinner. It is a major disappointment because the last time we dine there is better! Standard drop, tsk tsk! I'd rather go Bencoolen street there to have some original steamboat buffet. :( Such a not satisfying dinner! Bad bad. Super not satisfying man. Anyway, it cost approx 27 bucks per person and the varieties were so little! Worst, did not stock up food one lor. Argh. 

Walked to Helix Bridge, back to Esplanade, chitty chatty, walked to One Fullerton and slacked at Coffee Bean. Omg, I am soooooo in love with their Hazelnut Coffee ice blend! Yumm! Saw 2 fireworks which were sooooo pretty at One Fullerton. Its like so near to us! Standing at Esplanade watching the fireworks is definitely no kick! Be smart, go OF and catch it! It is really pretty! Heh.


Anyway, the picture only show my eyes because I screwed up my face make up yesterday unknowingly!!! :( My coverage yesterday was so screwed until I camwhored with flash and saw that there are patches. Sigh. It has been so long since I used BB cream for coverage and when I did it yesterday, I totally just pat on it, rub it, put on my compact and use my MAC strobe cream for highlights on my high points. Everything done within 3 minutes. Usually I will take about 5 to 6 minutes just for my face. Anyway, I loooove my eye make up yesterday! So now I know, green suits me and it is so casual! Yippie yay! 



Decided to show my patches. Look, it is damn bad and argh. :(