Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Ship Restaurant.


So, I stayed over at Ben's place last night. Hehehehe, lovelove! Woke up around 11.30, went to have breakfast and then headed home. 

Helped Kiki to blow dry his fur. When that little boy saw me, he cried so loudly. Hahaha! Must be missing me so much la him. Then Ben called and asked if I wanna join his family to town. Was hesitating a little because I was very tired. :( But I still go in the end because I need to pass his Mom the Samsung charger. 

Bathed, changed and waited for his Dad to come over and fetch me over to town. Waited for his Mom to shop around. Helped to choose faux lashes and lipstick color. Hahahaaa! I think right, I have to buy another lipstick again. The colors were so freaking nice! Okay, that aside. So we walked over to Wheelock then to Shaw house and to The Ship Restaurant & Bar. That place is so ulu and scary. 

Decided to dine in there. :D

The interior is cool!!! Just like those olden days kind of ship's interior. What's more? Freaking famous for its steak! You know, the diners there were practically those regular customers who had known this restaurant for years. Diners there were usually quite old. LOL!! I think it started around 1991 and hold quite a number of certificates for their premium steak eh? This, I'm not too sure but I tell ya, the sizzling beef smell so nice. Woooh! 

Okay, so we settled down at that place and ordered Norwegian Salmon (for me), 2 Rib Eye Steak and 2 Ship Steak. Hehe! I don't really like beef so I chose salmon instead. :P FOC bun and butter! Mushroom soup is freaking yummmmy! Not too thick and its hot! Yummm! Escargot and Scallops were so-so. But I heard that their Escargots is superb. I think they put a little too much garlic and it covers the natural taste of scallop and escargots. :( 







Pictures all taken from Google! :) Anyway, I really like their service. Fast and efficient! And no doubt, their steak is really superrrrb(Ben said so)! Salmon is freaking nice but I think... Ben's baked salmon taste better because it really melts in my mouth. Heh! Don't really like their veggies because it tasted weird. =S Guess they pour some kind of wine or something. 

Overall its really a nice place to dine in especially for families and friends for some chilling session!

You know, I'm so happy this week because its an awesome week spent with Ben. Hehe! Major love.



Had my fringe cut! Hee! And look at Baby and my messy room!