Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reason why I seldom club. Heart to heart.

My Sis always ask me, why didn't I go clubbing when I am allowed to. I don't know why either. Serious. Maybe, I'll give you 3 reasons why I don't.

  1. I've got a boyfriend and he doesn't like me to go clubbing. (Not blaming him though. I know he care.)
  2. I get drunk like fucking easily. :( & I hate it. I blacked out after 2 cups of vodka and 1 tequila shot.
  3. Guys go to hook on girls. Girls go to can't wait to get fucked. I am neither here nor there. 
Hahahahaaa! Don't tell me you go clubbing to PURELY have fun lor. You go there because you wanna know how attractive you are and how many guys will be attracted to you. Isn't it? Lol! Yes la, some go there to purely have fun but tell me how many percent? 

I don't know why I wanna start on this topic.. But I just did. Maybe because it was a conversation with Bro just now about women, studies and night life over dinner. It was more of a heart to heart talk. There are so many things that I wanted to share but I can't. Although he always mind his own business in this family but in his heart he cares for everyone. I still remember when I am in my teenage years, I always get scoldings from him. I remember there were once he got so angry that he slap me with a wet towel right onto my face. Fucking painful. But as when I grow older it seems that we can just strike a conversation so easily. And, he always give me money during Christmas to spend on the things I want when he started working at an Oil Co. He even said if I want, after my graduation he will recommend me to work in the co. 

Okay, all these aside. Becoming so wordy. =S

It has been so so so long that I post pictures of Kiki!! 








BYE!