Sunday, August 15, 2010

Me love salmon.

LIFE is like a marathon, as is faith. Though you may lose the lead in the midst of the race, victory or defeat is decided at the finish line. Your training during your youth is for the purpose of enabling you to win ultimate and true victory. Therefore, now is the time when you must study as much as you can, and must chant abundant daimoku sot that you can greatly increase your life force.
~Daisaku Ikeda

So, I was a happy girl yesterday! I met Ben early in the morning and we went for a jog. Now I've got muscle cramp all over my body! No idea why it is whole body though. Feel so healthy yesterday! Hehe. Then back to my place to rest, bathe and change. Dad brought us back to Ben's place and went to his house's kopi tiam to have our breakfast! Fishball noodle yummy! Straight to cold storage to buy the ingredients for dinner.

Okay.. So we cooked...
  1. Baked salmon 
  2. Butter potato
  3. Stir fry button mushrooms
Anyway, we're cooking for 5 persons including Ben and myself so we got a little messed up. But overall, its edible and its nice. But.. the salmon isn't as nice as the previous time. :( Wonder what's wrong with it. We did the exact same method but it came out a little too tough. And, we were doubting whether is it norwegian salmon or not. It just feel so different. And the little bit of pungent fish smell is there before we cook it. Don't know why. Luckily we bought lemons to go along with the dish. So it is not as bad. 

Butter potato needless to say is yummy! Just loveeee it!~ Hehe. Stir fry mushroom is nice but isn't to my liking. Ben used another method to cook it. :( Traditional method the best! 

No pictures because I totally forgot about my phone yesterday. How blur!

Stayed over. Just love heart to heart talk although I was a little moody last night. Ben totally managed to cheer me up. Thanks baby. 

I'm feeling tired. Yawnz. Its another 5 weeks to go again...