Monday, April 26, 2010

Back on track.


My soon to be policeman!

Couldn't imagine Ben is going to serve the nation in a month's time! Gonna miss him like shitz for the 10 days! Anyways, he's lucky to be posted to Police Force. Which means, he can have more time for me rather than him being posted to Army. YAY! 

It is the 2nd week of school tomorrow and I'm still not getting used to it. I suck in adjusting myself to the new environment. Me getting so blur and forgetful about so many things! FTS! I hate to forget important things. Read through the lecture notes and did the tutorials just now. It is still manageable. Tutorials can never be a last minute work as it requires you to think and explain about those theories. Fucking sian. I did mine so last minute! Whatever la! 

Had tau huay last night with Ben and Chun! Yummmmehhh~ Couldn't believe that they are all gonna be enlisting soon..