Tuesday, April 13, 2010

5 more days left.

School's starting soon. Don't like! Sigh.

Just checked my timetable for my course.

Monday: 11:10am to 6pm
Tuesday: 11:10am to 5pm
Wednesday: 8am to 12pm
Thursday: 10:10am to 5pm
Friday: 10:10am to 12pm

Sian lor~ Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday duration so long. :( I thought Business Courses timetable very good one. How come mine like a bit shitty ah? -.-

1 thing good about those timings is that I need not have to go to school during peak hours except for Wednesday. Haha! No peak hour = no human traffic = got seats in mrt! And, the best thing is... I'm staying at Yishun! LOL! Shiok dui bu dui! & the best thing is... My sis's work place is just beside my school! Hahahahahahahaaa! Can go home with her lor! Weeeeee~

Oh yeah, my sis told me that even though we're staying so near, we still need about an hour to reach because we have to take a bus out to the MRT station. Hmmmm... Ok la, reasonable also.

Orientation this Thursday. Omai~ The thing I dread the most. Whenever I thought about it, I very kan jiong and my heart beat damn fast. I suck in making the first move and making new friends.

I miss CY. :( Why! Why you wanna go to Beijing today! No one to hear me kp about my orientation. Sigh. I vehly scared and hum ji now.

I wanna go back to primary school and stay there forever.