Thursday, April 1, 2010

Give me a break!

People from ITE who applied for poly must have checked their results. Some may be happy and over excited and some may be sad and feeling depressed.

Now... Which segment am I standing in?

I'm neither happy nor sad.

I've worked so hard for the past 2 years. Me, studying? People would normally say things like.. Huh? Serious or not? Jennifer study leh! For those who know me well, I've never been into studying. During my secondary school days I don't even study. I'm always prepared to get a F for all my grades. I don't even give a fucking damn about studying at all. I go to school, make teacher call my name during lessons, stand outside the class, visit principal's office because of truancy and almost ended up being expelled from school.

I don't know what got into me.

I know, I've disappoint my parents again and again for letting them down. The school gave me a chance to retake my o levels, I tried but I failed. I ended up in ITE. Kena looked down till I feel nothing already. Was feeling very stressed because my siblings can really study very well. So, I decided to study hard. Seen the results and it's funny how you know you can achieve good results & you will continue to strive hard to get a better one. I study till I cry. Do projects with fucked up people with jiao wei till I cry. FYI, it's that 1 bloody girl that turned my ite into a very fucked up one just because she knows how to cry in front of people and gain sympathy from them. This particular person will always be remembered by me man. You and your crocodile tears.

Remember, for everything you had done, there's Karma.

You know you pushed me to study harder and harder. Thanks ah. And my overall results did improve for that particular year.

I accepted Gohonzon into my life. I chanted for good results, happy endings & wisdom. Then Soo Sian finally step into my life. Things changed. We encourage each other to strive hard for our studies. We helped each other whenever we can. Seeing her improving every semester makes me happy. I treasured this friendship a lot.

I continue to chant for a better life.

I changed. Although you may see my cursing and getting really pissed because of some stuffs.

I applied for poly. I continue to chant.

I got accepted into Business Management, NYP. & I wanna major in Human Resource.

And now....

I don't feel like studying anymore. I've had enough of studying. I've wasted my years revolving myself around with books books BOOKS! Books that bore me, that I've got no interest in!

I've proved to myself. I've proved to people around me that I am capable of studying.

I've done my part as a daughter to make my parents proud.

I just need a break. Away from books. Away from a thing called 'school'.