Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bad temper >:(

My temper is freaking bad this week. I've been throwing all sorts of unnecessary tantrums at Ben.

I've got so many things to do yet the time is ticking so fast. I ought to always remember, time waits for no man.

& I need some space. I can really feel the pressure coming in. I lost my appetite, I'm sick and whats more? I am gonna be in a brand new environment soon. So new, so unfamiliar that I feel like backing out at this moment. Just an hour ago, I said this under my breath, "早知道不要去Poly".

Pieces and pieces and pieces of paper have yet to fill in. I know nuts about this stupid enrolment thing which makes me go crazy.

In fact, I was on the verge of giving up. 3 working days to get everything done and be ready to mail it out by Friday, just in case things got screwed up. Deadline is on the 12th. Many people will be rushing to pay their fees and go for their medical checkup within this 3 days, hence, the crowd is definitely inevitable. Tell me, is this how things go? So little time and yet confirmation of this and that from whichever financial scheme or whatever needs 2 working days to get things done? Yes yes yes, time management. When you got everything under your hands, things will not be screwed. Bullshit!

Tell me, how many times have you thought that "Aiya, won't so suay one la~ Everything will be okay one!" and the next moment, things got fucking screwed up and you're like one kan jiong spider jumping here and there not knowing what to do?

Sigh.

I know I am stress over nothing. It's just this tiny weeny bit of things that I do not understand and I make a big fuss out of it.

I smell no independence in me.

Whatever it is, I've already fill in the papers and is ready for submission on Friday. My Bro's my savior.

Next, orientation. I wonder how am I gonna survive but I'll just pull through till 6pm and head straight home.

I think I'll just end my ranting. I just ate my medicine and I need to rest.

Nights.