Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My lovely new gadget!


Took this using my laptop's cam. Like lousy only. Was testing how lousy/good it is. 
A lot of noise in the picture. :( 
Anyways, yeah, I got a laptop! Finally!
I've been using desktop for the past years. Now, finally gotten myself a personal lappie!
Mad happy. 
Thanks Mom and Dad for that!

You guys must be wondering what brand did I buy. 
I bought.... Lenovo!
I've got a hard time choosing between Asus and Lenovo. 
I ended up choosing Lenovo because of its appearance.
I shan't deny that Asus comp specs are better than Lenovo's. But I want the appearance to be nice also mah~
LOL!
Both their weight isn't a prob because it's only 1.6kg. So yeah..

&&&&
I lost 3kg! Wahahahahahahaaaa!
Don't ask me how! I did not go on any diet at all. 
The only thing I changed is I'm eating more greens. Thats all!