Sunday, April 25, 2010

Words of empathy.

If a person is hungry, we should give them bread. When there is no bread, we can at least give words that nourish.
There's so many things happening since last week. Today's the worst. It ended everything and brought agony to everyone of us..

Although it wasn't someone that I am very close to.. Gone. Yes, I hated him. So much. For bringing so many downs into this family. So many unhappy stuffs kept arising since I was 15 because of him. He brought in so much trouble to us. But, as I gradually grow up I realised, it was nothing. We're still a family, still happy. I stopped hating him and looked things in another perspective. And.. The hatred is gone.

He's too young to be taken away.

I'm lost.

I want to help, but I don't know where or how should I start. I want to make you feel better. Seeing you stopped and collapse on the floor hugging Mom makes my heart ache. I stood there and tears keep flowing down. I know, this isn't the time for me to be crying, but I just couldn't help it. I feel for you. Sigh.

Guess its time to move on.

He'll be watching over you and will definitely light the path ahead for you.

RIP.