Friday, January 29, 2010

Touch up?


I was wondering, should I touch up on my sparrow? 
The colour is fading like don't know what like that. 
Super ugly now!
Ya ya, I did this little sparrow for only a 100. 
What do you expect?
Great work? -.- Tsk!


This sparrow very nice hor? :(
This one, freshly out from the ink. Bet the color will be a little dull few days later.
Why mine is so ugly!!!
Jit tao one heaven and one hell. Boohoooo!
If you asked, did I regretted putting this tattoo?
My answer is NO. :)
It meant something to me. I can remember everything vividly.

SIGH.

Si bei sad, my tattoo so ugly. Cannot fight la!
I think I should really save up and go find a good tat artist to help me save my little sparrow!

So many things to do, so little time. Find me time!!!!
So many things to buy, so little moolahs! Find me moolahs!!!!
ARGH.
The more I think about my ugly tat, the more pek cek I am. 
But I think... Mine is not considered the ugliest la hor? I got see some people their tat is really cannot make it one. Hehe! Maybe the person's sparrow too nice liao. Actually mine is nice, but his is very nice.
LOL.

WTF AM I TALKING ABT?! =S