Sunday, January 3, 2010

Candle jar


"It is senseless to blame others or your environment for your miseries. Change begins from the moment you muster the courage to act. When you change, the environment will change. The power to change the world is found nowhere but within our own life."

Okay, I get it now.

Sooooooo.. I was out in the evening with my parents & bro. Drove to Tampines Ikea to look for vases. Human traffic everywhere! Mood killer!! Finally found the desired vase that my bro want. And I bought myself a candle jar, cranberry flavored! Yummeh~

Went to Sembawang Rd there to have yong tau fu~ Omg! I think I'm not suitable to dine in at those places. It's very.... filthy? Idk~ But their food is nice. I just can't stand the old building and everything! Arghh.. Am not returning there anymore even though the food is nice.

School's reopening tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I don't think I can even wake up on time just for that 8am lesson! Been sleeping like 2am, 3am kind of time! If I can't wake up tomorrow then I won't be going to school anymore.

Buaiz.