Thursday, January 28, 2010

I don't like this PARticular system that we're having.



I... just dislike cheena women. NOT ALL. But sadly, MOST of them.
I would fucken kill them if I'm given a chance to.
They are just so.... cheap.

They!
DESTROY PPL'S FAMILY!
COMES IN AS THIRD PARTY!
EAT DOG'S MEAT! GRRRRRR!!!

I've got all reasons to hate them vehly the much. It's a kind of hatred that will never change.
NEVER.
If my Bro marry that women. I will cut off all ties with him, NOT.
Seriously, I... don't know what to do. T.T I don't want my nephew/niece to call me Ah Yi in their fucken irritating accent. I'll 1) die laughing or 2) ignore.
Sigh.
I don't want to get myself to be related to them although I know my Ah Gong comes from China. But still, I'm born here and I'm glad I do not have that fucken irritating accent.
AIYA, WHATEVER. I just got a problem with them.

And yada yada, I KNOW. Don't have to remind me that all of the women behaves like that/is like that.
It's the majority YOU SEE. Tell me, which mistress isn't from their country?!

And men... Use their dick to think. Pathetic.