Sunday, January 17, 2010

Overdue photos; Jan

Tie hair/Don't tie hair?
Haha, sorry if the color contrast of the 2 picture is diff. Because I set my phone mode to daylight. :)

Everything depends on what is in our hearts. If we decide to ourselves that something is impossible, then, consistent with our minds in thinking so, even something that is possible for us will become impossible. On the other hand, if we have the confidence that we can definitely do something, then we are already one step closer to achieving it in reality.


5th January 2010;

Ben & I settled our lunch at Bakerzin, my treat for lunch. Mmmmm, their pasta is really nice lor! I don't like Pastamania liao! Hahahahaa! Took a train down to Boon Lay, went JP to take a cab to Jurong Bird Park. Went to the Hollywood Dino, walked 15 mins and thats the Dino Tour. Like seriously, wtf. No wonder its so empty. I can even count the dinos with my ten fingers. Pathetic. Wasted our time & money. Boo!


Mushroom Aglio Olio~


Ben's.

I kpo, went to touch the dino and got soft soft feeling one leh~ HAHAH!



The super small volcanoe. Like WTF?!


Quack quack quack quack quuuuuaccccck!

Anyways, fuck you Hollywood Dino. Your website's description isn't what is happening in real life. YOU BIG TIME LIAR FUCKING GO EAT SHIT! Pui. BodyWorlds is much much muchhhh better than your stupid useless piece of exhibition. I bet you're not earning much. And seriously, it is fucking boring and your staffs are like woodblock. Ha ha ha, this is a joke. It's the lousiest exhibition held in Singapore EVER. This is making me LMAO! Period.

For you people who thought of visiting this exhibition, don't! You will probably die of boredom and suffer a cardiac attack because 1)waste time 2)waste money. I'd rather you go visit Jurong Bird Park which is just next to the exhibition. Go see beautiful birds and stuffs like that. It'll definitely be a much more happy experience than that. Trust me.

Watched Avatar on the very same day. Not nice leh! -.- Okay la, it's not a fantastic kind of movie nor a lousy one. I know the graphics are nice and is very surreal. But, wait.. Don't you guys get dizzy when watching it? I feel very uncomfortable and it makes me spin. It's too colorful la. -.- Initially wanted to catch the 3D one. But heng ahhh~ Tickets were all sold out. Save my life man.

Cabbed back to Yishun for our extremely late dinner at Xin Wang. YAY! Porridge!


My fish porridge.

Ben's!

Har gao~ Love love love it!

Home sweet home.

***

Just a random thought.

I don't feel like going to Poly anymore. Moreover, there isn't a 100% guarantee that I'll get a place there. Sigh. I hate this shit. Everyone is now putting high hopes on me because well, I did well in ITE and my GPA is eligible to apply Poly. But.. I'm afraid I can't cope with the stress and it will be a whole new environment again. Although, in my heart I will very much want to get in a local Polytechnic and prove to everyone that I can actually study, but something's stopping me.. I don't know what it is. Even if I've found an answer to this, I will will not like to accept the fact that I'm actually afraid of some things.

Just let me sort out my thoughts.

And IF I got a place in Poly, I'll fucking head back to NVSS with the piece of paper and point straight at the VP.

"Hey! Look at this piece of shit! I've gotten a place in Poly you stupid old woman!"

Super shuang feeling.

That old faggot who looked down on me while I am retaking my O's. Fuck you bitch. FYVM.

Peace!