Thursday, January 7, 2010

Long time.

Even married people were once strangers. Therefore, without patience and the effort to understand one another, things are likely not to go well. We need patience in order to become happy.

There are many who dream about experiencing happiness without the patience. But that is a dream. And a dream is just that--a dream, a fairy tale. It is to wish for a childish, easy life. This illusion breaks up many marriages. The pursuit of such happiness can only make one miserable.

It is important to make the effort to calmly construct something together. From there, real love develops. Real marriage is when you have been married for twenty-five years and feel an even deeper love than you did when you first met. Love deepens. Love that does not is merely on the level of simple likes and dislikes.

***

School started & I'm dreading it!!!

I really really dislike going to school. Sigh. If there's some motivation that keeps me going, I think I'll be very grateful for that.

RP open house tomorrow~ NYP open house tomorrow~ I was wondering should I go TP open house? I'm really keen on enquiring them about the Veterinary course. I've checked their web and they don't wanna take in ITE students for that. It's all direct admission. Sigh.

My cousin will be accompanying me to the NYP open house tomorrow. Really need to thank her for it. If not, no one will accompany me already.

Not interested in blogging anymore.