Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Very hectic.

I saw death today.
Eyes wide opened and was in shock.
Somebody whom I've never met before and probably not know him for the rest of life committed suicide and I was there, at the spot.
I stood there alone for a mere 30 seconds and finally came to my senses and called Ben.
Hands dripping wet and having cold sweat.

And, just beside where the body lay motionless, I saw his family members.
Weeping uncontrollably. Some, cried their lungs out.
Paramedics came minutes later and pronounce him dead right on the spot.
No use. No turning back. Nothing will change. Never to see him standing again. Never...
It was so..... heart wrenching.
Am, still is feeling uneasy and that scene kept replaying on my mind.

All I wanna say is.. Cherish your love ones before its too late.

***




I really do like this song.

I want the old you back. 
Environment changes, people changes. Keep changing to keep up with everything.
I'm an angry woman this week. I feel its no longer the same anymore.
Why?
Why is this happening? 
I hate how insensitive you are towards how I feel. 
Probably, its time...