Sunday, May 30, 2010

As calm as water.

You know what? I hate people bullying my close ones. I hate seeing them going through what I've gone through few years back. It is regardless of what situations they are in. I've been through fucking many difficult situations for the past years and I jolly well know how they are feeling.

Sigh.

But what can I do? NOTHING.

If it was me few years back, I would have given hell to that person. But I chose not to now because, I strongly believe in Karma. And I realise, as I gradually grow up, I become more mature. I handle situations well. I control my anger. If it was me few years back, I would have flare up and maybe some physical actions done.

But still, I must admit that I still get annoyed very easily. This is something that I should change, 'Nothing can annoy me'. I reckon, its still a long way to go.

Anyways, Tiff, be strong okay. Remember, nothing can bring you down except yourself. If you allow the situation to take control of you, things will turn out negatively. AND, if you take control of the situation, the outcome will be what you desired for. No need to feel upset about what that bitch says. You know, bitches never shut up and they NEVER WILL FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. You either live with it OR ignore it. See, you've got a choice! If you take things calmly and not retaliate, people will see it. People around you will definitely definitely see it. And you wouldn't wanna live with her remarks that affects you every now and then for the next 3 years right?

So why not, live happily, be happy and still be happy everyday. Cos you know, we love you and always will. :)