Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fuck you.


This is for you, Bitch.

I've been pondering if I should write this post. Maybe I should.. To show how much I am affected and what a big time Bitch you are. 

We've never talked nor been friends, why add me on facebook? Cunning much. 

Yes, I lost. I lost for being affected so much by such low down doings from you which isn't worth me being affected for. But I'm glad to say that it is only just for a day. So so so glad. 

Oh, I'm sorry to tell you that life has been great for me these years and will forever be. :) *smiles widely* Whereas you, I reckon you go find a job and start loving your life rather than sleeping with guys here and there. And you know what? Nobody ever loved you because you did not love yourself in the first place. Sigh.

Oh! And I guess you should stop being a busybody because everyone knows that my life is definitely better than yours. :) Please go do something productive and use your beauty for some good purposes. 

Remember, being pretty is not everything, it is your heart that counts. Too bad, you stink inside out.