Sunday, May 9, 2010

Something called emotions.


I’m sitting on the bed, with my notebook on my lap. Not forgetting, pressing the bolster onto my abdomen to ease the cramps. Yes. You’re right, not again. I am having this cramp since the day I started this god damn period. It will always be a torturous first day for me. And now, as I grew older, it is no longer just cramps, it is now accompanied by backaches, nauseating and loss of appetite. See, growing up killz.

I am feeling very restless today.

What’s more?

Ben and I nearly ended our 5 years relationship. It was so.... I don’t know.

All I knew was I was damn bloody moody and angry with things around me. Nothing is going right for me this week. In fact, ever since I started Poly. Everyday, every single day I feel this anxiety. There’s so many “What ifs” on my mind. & I am fucking worried that I will not be able to do well in Poly. The system is so different from ITE and your English have to be good to write beautiful answers. This suck. I’m definitely at the losing end. Sigh.

And then again. I’m feeling super duper no life. I’ve been spending 2 weekends at home. MIND YOU, 2 fucking weekends which I usually will be either staying over at Ben’s place or having some fun. It has been so damn long that I went shisha. It has been so damn long that I’m out till late night. It has been so damn long that I chilled with my friends. So damn bloody fucking long. Cooping at home looking through those tutorials and lecture notes makes me bonkers. Yeah, you may say that I’m a geek. But I tell you, I feel that it is MY responsibility to finish up the tutorials and whatnots. I am not smart and I need time to fucking digest these notes bit by bit. So unfair!!

On a happier note, ............. better!

YAY!

YOU ROCK BABEH~

I wanna hug Ben tight tight love him long long and kiss him wet wetzzz.