Friday, May 14, 2010

So in love with muse.


I love how MUSE uniquely play their music.
Their song 'Feeling Good' is wayyy better than Michael Buble's! Sorry Michael Buble fans, you gotta accept the fact because MUSE play really good music.
Although their music vids are really creepy, but its still as good! Thumbs up for that!!
It really a-muse me!
Plug in your headphones and listen to good music manz.
Good music = makes you alive.

I think I grow fat again! Damn it. Gotta start losing weight again. Really can't resist nice food. :(
Had rojak and tau huay after my dindin just now! So fucking fattening. BUT the tau huay is  from Selegie!! How can miss their tau huay man!

Ben is going to NS really soon. And fuck it! ICA's are all coming near end May. Means I can't really spend much time with him. :( Sad manz.