Thursday, May 6, 2010

If we can be like kids again.


How I wish that I can turn back time. No worries, no nothing.

I must admit, I hate growing up and going through so much shits in life. I can say, the shits in life I've been through no one can fight me over with. Although, things are slowly getting better in a way or two. But, who can really predict the future? Maybe, just maybe, tomorrow will be the worst day of your life. Or even, the best day of your life. Tell me if you can read the future, I wanna know mine. I don't mind shortening my life by 10 or 20. I hate playing this role in life and neither can I take it anymore. I hate playing the role as a student, daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend. Okay.. Wait a minute, I don't mind playing the role as a girlfriend at all.  It is always Ben helping/doting/loving me. Haha. & it was how cutesy funny that both of us watched each other grow up into what we are now. Him, enlisting in NS soon and me, Poly life.

Anyways, growing up suckz.

I'm feeling tired and I can't fucking balance my account. Shitz.