Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wonderful time spent with Ben Ja Min.


You know you truly love someone when everyday you meet is like the first time you fall in love.


Met Ben in the late afternoon yesterday. Had our late lunch over at Yishun's Delifrance before heading over to Vivo. Yes, you guys may think that why Delifrance and not others like Swensens?! You're so wrong. I think Deli definitely taste better than Swensens! The last time I went Swensens was 2 years ago. And it was a nightmare for both me and Ben. The steak was as hard as a rock. Damn it. I was having my braces then. To think that my braces didn't snap. AND THEIR SERVICE WAS DAMN LOUSY! Those fucking ti tus. Therefore, I stronly prefer Delifrance! :D

Anyways, we had each a set lunch. And it is super worth it! Coffee/Tea, Soup of the day, Main Course and Dessert for only $7.90 or $11.90! Don't wanna publicize much for them cuz they also never pay me. HAHAHAHAA! But it is worth it. :) Worth trying.


Mushroom soup! Looooove it. :D



My grilled chicken with mushroom sauce.


Ben had beef meatballs spaghetti! I love love love love the sauce for his spaghetti. I forgot to take a picture tho. Yum yum yum!



Took a bus down straight to Vivo. Hahahaha! An hours ride. Love taking bus rides. I hate MRT! Hate it! Went to TANGS and bought him a wallet for his super late birthday present. Oppsie! Initially I thought of getting him a Braun Buffel wallet. But he thinks that it is too expensive so eliminate the idea of getting him the Braun Buffel wallet. Walked around TANGS to search for his desired wallet. Had a hard time choosing between Renoma and Pierre Cardin. In the end, he chose Renoma~~~ I liked the other design but he insist on getting the simple design. Bahhhhh~ Anyways, it is his liking that is more important. HAHAHAHA! Also not my wallet~~ LOL!




Me: Baby baby! Take a picture of you being happy with your new wallet leh!!
Ben: Ok ok.
*Give me that stupid look in the picture*
Me: Wa lao~ Machiam not happy like that. KNS! Like being force like that lor.



Happy that Ben likes his wallet!



Bought my blemish stick from Body Shop! ^^


Walked aimlessly around Vivo and Ben say that he wanted to catch a movie. Watched Land of the Lost. Totally not nice. Worst movie of Will Ferrel. Totally cannot make it. So lame. But the jokes Will Ferrel cracked is funny la! LOL!!


Rating: 1.8/5


Had our very late dinner at Khatib. Took a cab home together with Ben aftermath. :) Simple day spent together! <3


Home sweet Home