Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy beeeeee.

Just some random updates.

I've been enjoying my holidays to the fullest because it is gonna end in a blink of an eye. :D

Ben's birthday is a blast. Because I managed to surprise him! Awesome idea I've got and thanks to Louis! (No pictures tho')

I've been exercising hell lots lately!! Bahh! And I am perspiring like a fucking mad woman on the run when I finished my workout. Total shiokness because I know I am shedding the fats away bit by bit. Running with KiKi on the leash together with my Sis at 9am later on. :)

I am gonna cut my hair short again tomorrow. Gonna buy my lens over at Chong Pang tomorrow with Ben. I pray to ti gong that my hair will be nice.

And.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY BECAUSE IT WILL BE SEAN & CAT'S SOLEMNIZATION CEREMONY! TEEHEEEE! I bet Cat is getting all excited now because it is just a day away! Right??? And Cat, you have yet to tell me the ring incident. Heeeee! :D

Something to be joyful for.. My dad strike 4D!!!!! WOOHOOO! And it is quite a big sum. YESSSSSSSSS! I heard ka-chings coming in!

Bro is getting a car.

Alright.

Till then.