Thursday, June 4, 2009

11 more days!

Ben's birthday is in 11 days time!
WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!


I bet it's gonna be fun fun fun!
Can't wait!!

Hopefully all of his friends would be able to attend his birthday. :D
Like JJ and all~
Hahahahaa!
Yeap!

Another day has gone.
And I am not alone.
How could this be?
Cuz everyone's with me. :)

Note to self: Be a better person! Do not self pity.

What goes around, comes around. :)

I can't wait for Monday's paper to end!!!!! Like Monday, could you please arrive as soon as possible? Like duh! *rolls eyes* I believe everyone have been waiting for this day to come by! Let it be a quickie! So that I can enjoy my days with my wonderful love ones!

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Nights!

p/s let me sort out whats on my mind and a proper post will be up! pardon me!!!!!