Saturday, June 20, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!

Hello, I am back with pictures! Some pictures were taken long long time ago. So yah. It will be a picture post. :D

So.. Ben said that he will cook something for me the other day. So we went over to Cold Storage over at Yishun and bought the ingredients needed.

And... The dish he will be cooking is... SALMON! Baked SALMON! My all time favorite salmon!!! Yum yum yum! The salmon tasted so gooooood that I think I can finish up 2 whole big fillet! Yummmmo!



The marination.




Chopped broccoli. You will have to saute it together with olive oil and butter. If you insist on not putting in butter, the overall product of the broccoli will be very dry. It will be good if you put in a small amount of salt, a pinch of pepper and butter! Any kind of butter will do. :)




Pan fry it so that the skin of the salmon will be crispy. Approximately after 3-4 mins of pan frying, put the salmon on a tray and bake it in the oven for 5 mins. Not more or less than 5 mins. Make sure it is 5 mins!!!




Our tomato soup! It was actually from HEINZ. :D




Yummmmy! The overall dish of our Baked Salmon! When you put the salmon into your mouth, it will melt!!! YES, MELT! Like an ice cream. This is hooooow good it was. Simply yummo!


Ingredients needed for the salmon dish:

  • Salmon

  • Broccoli

  • Masterfood Salmon Seasoning

  • Salt

  • Pepper

  • Butter



Total price for all ingredients: $30+

That 2 freaking fillet of salmon cost us 18bucks! But it is definitely worth the price. :D If you were to eat salmon over at a restaurant, it might cost you 18 - 20 bucks PER SERVING. This does not even include soup plus GST plus service charge lor! :X Some more the salmon fillet weighs around 300g. You go see if restaurant will give you 300g salmon or not. LOL!! Aiya, overall its worth it la!


The satisfying us!



KIKI!!


Anyways, I attended Sean&Cat's solemnization! :D Happy for you guys.







The newly wedded couple!






THE SUPER TALKATIVE WEI CHUN!!!!


Anyways, after everything the 3 of us waited for Sean&Cat and their Mom for dinner. The rest of the clique went home.

Walked around The Central to kill time~~~ Spent 5 hours there laughing and chatting away. Finally met up with Sean&Cat and their Mom. Walked to Hooters to have our dinner. :D




Wa lao, the girls on the menu si bei enticing sia. See them full liao. Don't need order the food. LOL!!!



WOOOOO~ Full liao right?! LOL!





The two very happy men. HAHAHAHAAA! See buttock full liao lor~ See that tiko Wei Chun. LOL!!!


Most of the waitresses is filipino. Yeah.. I think those girls not hot enough. I believe can be hotter la. But I don't think SG allow the girls to get any hotter than that. HAHAHAA! Eh, ang moh one super BIG ONE LEH! Both in front and back kan phua fucking huge to the max. SG one so small. NO FIGHT LA! :X

Their chicken wings very nice. But turn cold quite fast. :X


Wa lao, everytime I look nice in the picture, he dont look nice. When I dont look nice, he look nice. Boohoo!


PHEW!

I've finally finished blogging EVERYTHING!!

This week super hectic. Very tired. Not enough sleep. Have to do so many things. I told Ben last night that I am not gonna meet him or step out of my house. I neeeed my rest!! Bah. And I need to accompany KiKi loh~ That poor little imp.

And I hope next week will be a very relaxing week. :D On Monday I am gonna go shopping with Ben! Yeahhh! Tomorrow gonna go prawning at Khatib. SO lame. WEI CHUN LA~~~~ -.- Waste time only~ Cheh~~ Bring your gf along la! ^^

BYE!