Monday, May 18, 2009

Weeeee~

I laughed hell lots today!

After school, I took 171 from BPP straight to Yishun interchange~ It's just a 20 minutes ride lor. Better than taking the stupid train. See so many people that I don't wanna see and some people blasting their music out loud. Like free only~ You pay I also pay~ Kns! Taking 171 is better cuz very quiet. Enjoy the long bus ride~ Some more travel through Mandai who knows can see tigers/lions/monkey/giraffes escaping. LOL! Okay, lame~

Anyways, I see Ben I happy. I happy means I talk a lot. I talk a lot means we laugh a lot.

You know, I enjoy every moment when I am with him. Although most of the time we will argue about some stuffs that we don't agree on. But after a few minutes everything will be alright. :D And, many times we gossip till our mouth rot sia. LOL! Machiam girls like that. But I like! He's my best friend, my buddy, my boyfriend and the guy I love most.

And for today, I don't know why, we discussed something about weddings. :S We look through some of attractive places that we like. LOL! I think, if I get married definitely would be in the outdoor. A bit ang moh kind~ AHAHAHAHA! I think my parents will kill me if I did that. You know, their mindset = traditional! Sian~

Okay, I think I should stop because I feel very uneasy saying all these things on my blog! Hahahahahahaahaaa!

Love B!

Yishun got Sakae leh!! Heh heh~

Buaizzzzzzzz.