Monday, May 11, 2009

I drafted this whole shit yesterday.



I spent my weekend reading 'Where Rainbows End'. Anyways, I don't really like it cuz it's a little too draggy la~ I scan through quite a number of pages because I only wanted to know what happened between Alex and Rosie. The book is only giving me unnecessary details about the Mom, Sis, Ruby and etc. I got kinda frustrated when the author doesn't want to fill me in with details of the soul mates. Ahhhh. Shits. Anyways, it is a happily ever after ending after 40 years. I must conclude that this book will not be reminded of at all. Well, for me. You know, it is a disappointment because the book P.S I love you is splendid. I cried and I could feel the heartache and I can picture the story very well. But for this, I dont. Aiyayayaya! Must read and you'll know la~ Maybe she just wanted a change on how she wants to write up a story using email and messages. But too bad, I don't think it work well for me.

Anyhoo, thanks SooSian for lending me this book. Much appreciated. :)

I did not bring KiKi for his vaccination today because my Dad's sick. Running with a high fever for the past 3 days. He did some blood test and the Doc says its just normal flu. Phew~ Anyways, hope he'll get well soon (hopefully tomorrow because I woke up at fucking 5.45am today and rushed myself to take a bus to Yishun interchange). :S Nightmare... And funny incident happened on the train today. LOL! Fucking aunty. Gucci bag lor~ Later she use her Gucci bag and bitch slap me.

I need to buy:

1. Contact Lense. (Im tired of wearing spectacles)
2. BodyShop Toner
3. A new skirt. Ma de.
4. A watch. Saw one from Espirit. VERY CHIO!

I not greedy, four things enough liao.

And today I gossip till my mouth rot sia. Buay tahan! Cannot cannot. Karmaaaa!

Buaiz!




Scared you guys forget my face. LOL! *smug face*