Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nothing's gonna beat this kinship/friendship/relationship

I ranted today. I practically pour everything out from my heart. To my Sis, to Ben and to a friend. I felt relieved. I really do feel relieved. Ben is right, Ben is always right. He always hit the jackpot. Sis.. I love my Sis. She's realistic. She taught me stuffs I never know. She do not side me when things went wrong but in fact, she tell me why these things happened. Whether am I in the wrong and so on.. I'm happy. I'm happy for I have them.

I don't know what else to say here. Because I feel that you cannot feel how am I feeling when I pen things down. You need to listen to me. Listen to me ranting in anger, sadness and fear. I almost cried. Cried in front of Ben. I hold my tears. When I told my Sis I needed her to listen to me, I teared. Uncontrollably.

I
NEED
A
HUG
FROM
ANYONE
BUT
NOT
SOMEONE
WHO
HAS
BO.

I couldn't believe that Ben actually trust me a lot. Thank god for that. He really does put his trust on me. But Ben, sometimes a little jealousy plays a part in our relationship. A little will do.

And, I love you guys a lot. Ben, Jasmine, ChinnYee, FangChee(where have you been?) and Pinky.

I'm still feeling sad tho'. But fret not, nothing is gonna bring Jennifer down. And I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G.