Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hohoho!


So.. Ben bought this for me! :D








Awwww.. Boyboy loves my pinky too! Wahahahaha! Super adorable!


***



Anwyays, the other day, I went out with SooSian to Bugis then to Iluma. Had PastaMania for our lunch. Yummmmo! But BUT! Their Aglio Olio isn't up to my expectation. I think.. I can cook better than them. HAHAHAHA! So yeah, I had fun with this very funny + adorable girl here. Couldn't even imagine that I walked till my leg become numbed. :X Although we bought nothing and both of us are dead beat. But I enjoy myself much much~ Hahahahahaha! Next week again! Gonna buy things this time! Yippie!

Girl, we must take nicer photos this time round! And, thanks for being there too! Loves!

***

So on Tuesday~~~~~ I met up with my darlings! CY&FC!! Lovelovelovelovelove! Bestest ever best people I met. So.. I met them at Sun Plaza. Went up to the library to look for them. :D Had our dinner over at PastaMania (like again). Lol! Ooooooh, in case you guys don't know, I loveeeeee pasta! I always ask Ben to cook my pasta but he's ALWAYS lazy to do so. Ben, must cook paste for me ok?! Hahahahaha!


Super candid shot. I look guai lan here. LOL!!!!



Dearest FC! :D



OMG! I got cock eye here. WAHAHAHAHA! Stupid CY, candid shot of me again! Kns!



Headed back to Yishun for some dessert! Yum yum! Im lovin' it! Hahahahahaha! With them, good food comes first! And most importantly, I enjoy their companion. :) I know I have been repeating this for umpteen times. But still, I need to tell you guys that... They understand me the most. Realistic + funny. FC always is so supportive of me scolding people bitches. (Some are really fucking damn bitchy.) HAHAHAHA! On the other hand, CY always give me wise solutions and so forth. All in all, lurrb them! :D

So.. We headed over to Bakerzin to have our dessert. :D I think we chitty chatty from 6pm all the way to 9.45pm. :X



Super yummo! I forgot the name. I think its croupe cheesecake! I loooove the crust. :D




THIS IS REALLY NICE!!!! Steam milk with rose. Awesome drink! *slurp* Smells very nice and taste yummo! I really would recommend this when you're over at Bakerzin! :)


Note: Pic above is not edited. F480 works wonders. Hahahahaha! Don't need what DSLR la~~~~ :X


All in all, I've been enjoying my whole of this week. :) Glad that friends are with me and so on.. You know, you don't need a whole lot of friends to be your friend. Sometimes, a few will do. Like me!

When is our next meet up?!?! HUH!! CY&FC!! :D

***

I finally met Ben yesterday. :D Skipped ERP lesson. Omg, feel so guilty. Hahahahaha! Went over to CWP to meet Ben&friends for lunch. Louis ah~ Forever so funny. AHAHAHAHA! Headed over to the library for some research and chitty chatty. LOL! Guys are guys. Actually, I like guys friends more than girls. :D I mean those casual friends. Chatted about some farting incident and Louis and me laugh till peng sia! LOL!! Bth!!!!

Puff and home we go!

Not forgetting...

Congratulations to Sean&Cat for the engagement!! :D


Bye!