Monday, May 25, 2009

A tinge of sadness.

It might be a bad omen.
But I know, I can defeat it.


I don't understand why I am so gullible at times.
Damn it!
If only.. I am a little more than alert...

I WOULDN'T HAVE LOST THE NECKLACE BEN BOUGHT ME!!!!!!!!


Where is my necklace????? :'(

I am super duper angry with myself. But I wouldn't cry like other girls lah. Crying and sobbing through the night. LOL! That's stupid. But, I do feel sad. I mean, Ben got it for my Birthday. It has got a meaning to it. Sigh..

He says he's gonna buy me a new one. But.. It isn't the same anymore. Oh well~

Blame it on my carelessness. Damn it! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anyways, I am glad that I am improving day by day. :) That is something to be cheered for. Hehe. And, I'll be meeting CY and FC tomorrow after school! Yay!!

I want my necklace back...................... :(
Argh!
All
My
Fault.